Intruder Alarm Maintenance
Intruder Alarm Systems, just like cars, should always be looked after and maintained to ensure they are fully functional throughout the year.
Security system maintenance is important to ensure that the alarm system remains healthy and is often an insurance requirement.
A faulty alarm can cause frustration but will often leave homeowners feeling vulnerable and at risk.
Our highly trained engineers are able to take over your alarm system and provide you with upgrades to make sure you don’t have any issues in future.
Security system maintenance checklist:
- Check whether the customer has experienced any problems with the system
- Check the satisfactory operation of all detection devices including deliberately operated devices
- Check mains and stand-by power supplies including charging rates
- Check control unit for correct operation
- Check and test remote signalling equipment if applicable
- Check all audible warning and alarm devices for correct operation
- Check the alarm system is fully operational
- Check operation of keypads and LEDs
- Repair any minor faults
- Renew subscriptions for APP based systems
- Replacement of batteries (Charged separately)
- Provide answers to any questions or queries that the customer may have
Fire Alarm & Prevention Systems to suit your business needs. We will spend time assessing your property in terms of fire prevention.
Commercial Intruder Alarms
At A Matter of Security we supply, install and maintain Commercial Intruder Alarms tailored to meet your business needs.
Smart Home Alarms
Control Your Home Security From Anywhere In The World, you can set and unset your system, get system updates and much more!