Service and Maintenance – CCTV
The Service Agreement will include provision for all call-outs, parts and labour, under our normal terms and conditions, with the exception of any exclusions stated and agreed. In addition to the Services.
A Matter of Security will carry out one scheduled maintenance visit per annum.
An inspection and test procedure will be undertaken at each scheduled maintenance visit consisting of checks to the following:
- Check the number and type of cameras, including lenses, are in accordance with the specification and any amendment
- Check indicator lamps are working correctly
- Check warning labels are still in place
- Check all cables and conduit are properly supported, undamaged and showing no signs of wear
- Check for sound physical fixings of all equipment including loosening or corrosion of supports and fixings including towers and Brackets
- Check all glands and seals on external equipment
- Check the picture quality of each camera and correct monitor selection
- All camera housings and lenses are cleaned where necessary
- Check all automatic and remote-control camera functions are satisfactory and that camera movement and fields of view are free from obstruction
- Operation of all monitoring, switching, multiplexing and recording equipment is satisfactory
- Function of all interfaces with alarms is satisfactory including correct triggering of alarms
- Operation of supplementary lighting is satisfactory
- Check that the performance of the system(s) continues to meet the agreed specification/operational requirement according to the periodic test scheme agreed with the customer
- Growth or shrubbery is clear of camera views and sensors. Customer is made aware of the consequences of allowing any future overgrowth
- All connections checked and labelled
- All camera pre-sets are checked
- All alarm pre-sets are checked
- Customer’s system logbook checked and updated
- Renew DVRDNS Subscription service and includes 12 months remote access.
Maintenance, Service and Monitoring Terms
i) In return for payment of the maintenance charge, the Company will maintain the Installation in accordance with the installation standard and respond to your emergency calls for assistance. If your Equipment is installed to BS4737 (or its successor,) our response to emergency calls will be within four hours of your request, or before the Equipment needs to be set, unless mutually agreed otherwise.
ii) If we have to attend the Premises, or repair the Equipment between routine maintenance visits, we will make a charge at our usual rates unless the work is covered by Clause 4 (iii).
iii) The annual maintenance charge does not include charges for replacement parts or batteries, which will be charged in addition to the annual charge.
iv) Where the installation is monitored by an Alarm Receiving Centre for direct response by emergency services (eg police or fire brigade), it shall be a condition of such monitoring that an annual contract for Routine Maintenance exists between the Customer and the Company. Routine maintenance visits shall be undertaken by the Company.
Call outs will be charged at £65.00 + VAT during normal working hours. (Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm) and £85.00 + VAT all other times. Extra Hours on site charged £45.00 per hour.
Your system will then be guaranteed for 12 months from the date that the service is carried out.
Payment of Service Invoices
A Matter of Security pay require payment in advance of servicing to ensure that connection to alarm receiving centre and cloud based services remain connected. Invoices not paid on time may result in service contracts or connectivity being disconnected or teminated.
Our team will provide support from our 24-hour manned support number 01708 572 248